ALC-TV Week of Nov. 2 – 8, 2011
This week on ALC-TV, on Conversations with Interesting People, Larry Meiners sits down with Pat Fellure at the Folger House to talk about their Chili Cook-Off fundraiser on Nov. 12.
November activities for the Avon Lake Public Library are highlighted by Gerry Vogel and Jill Ralston on Check This Out.
On City Happenings 101, all three mayoral candidates talk with Jan and Jean. On Our Community, Our Schools, the transition process for students from Troy to Learwood Junior High is discussed. The government class at hosts Candidates Night on Thursday, Oct. 27 for those residents who are running for an elected position in Avon Lake.
Public Access Program Schedule
- 12 a.m.; 8 a.m.; 4 p.m. Sunday Service of Lakeshore United Methodist Church
- 1 a.m.; 9 a.m.; 5 p.m. St. Joseph Catholic Church Sunday Mass
- 3 a.m.; 11 a.m.; 7 p.m. Our Community, Our Schools with Bob Scott and Dale Cracas
- 4 a.m.; 12 p.m.; 8 p.m. City Happenings 101 with Jan Van Wagner & Jean Sekulic
- 5:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m.; 9:30 p.m. Out & About with Barb & Andre, the Video Storytellers
- 6 a.m.; 2 p.m.; 10 p.m. Check This Out produced by the
The broadcasts its service live on Sunday mornings at 9a.m. & 11a.m.
Government Access Program Schedule
- 3:30 a.m./p.m.; 9:30 a.m./p.m. Conversations with Interesting People hosted by Councilman Larry Meiners
- 4 a.m./p.m.; 10 a.m./p.m. The Water Series presented by the Avon Lake Municipal Utilities
- 5 a.m./p.m.; 11 a.m./p.m. Candidates Night at Avon Lake High School
Avon Lake Community Television is on the web. Look for your favorite government access shows at avonlake.pegcentral.com.
ALC-TV is a community based television station. Programming is generated by Avon Lake residents. If you would like to produce a program, it is necessary to schedule a minimum of two weeks in advance. If you have any questions or comments, please call 440-933-7677.
Avon Lake Community Television is now available on Time Warner Cable channels 12 and 97 and W.O.W. Cable channels 21 and 22.