- Is a bouquet of roses your go-to Valentine's Day move? Give your sweetheart a whole room full of flowers at the floral show at the .
- Are you lovebirds nesting? Get some ideas for making your nest nice at the at the I-X Center. The show runs through Feb. 12.
- If sipping wine together is something you enjoy, get to the on Saturday night at the . Tickets are $25 each.
- If you share a love for animals, take your Valentine to the benefit for Friendship APL Saturday evening at . There will be a buffet dinner, casino games, prizes and Dick Goddard. Tickets are $80 per person.
- Check our directory listings for restaurants, florists and shops so you can find just the right way to make Valentine's Day special.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something