- Is a bouquet of roses your go-to Valentine's Day move? Give your sweetheart a whole room full of flowers at the floral show at the .
- Are you lovebirds nesting? Get some ideas for making your nest nice at the at the I-X Center. The show runs through Feb. 12.
- If sipping wine together is something you enjoy, get to the on Saturday night at the . Tickets are $25 each.
- If you share a love for animals, take your Valentine to the benefit for Friendship APL Saturday evening at . There will be a buffet dinner, casino games, prizes and Dick Goddard. Tickets are $80 per person.
- Check our directory listings for restaurants, florists and shops so you can find just the right way to make Valentine's Day special.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something