The district recommends defending against disease and getting a flu shot to keep health.
Features of the Flu Shot Locator include:
- Flu clinic locations provided by LCGHD and local pharmacies.
- Flu Shot prices for each clinic.
- Clinic sorting by date, location and sponsoring organization.
Visit www.LorainCountyFlu.com to locate a flu clinic nearby.
LCGHD encourages all Lorain County residents to team up with a flu shot this season. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a flu vaccine is the first and best way to protect from flu viruses. The CDC recommends that all people 6 months of age and older should get a yearly flu vaccine, especially people who are at risk of severe flu and close contacts including:
- Health Care Workers
- Pregnant Women
- Children younger than 5
- People 50 years and older
- People with a diagnosed chronic illness
For the most up-to-date LCGHD clinic and flu prevention information; follow us on Twitter @LorainCoHealth; join us on Facebook or call the Flu Hotline at 440-329-7926.