Week of July 18 - 24
This week on ALC-TV, Jeff Neschwitz, of Think Again Coaching, discusses authenticity and vulnerability in relationships on Indelible Impression.
During Out & About, Barb and Andre visit with the North Coast Lite Flyers.
On Jan & Jean: On the Scene, Matt Lundy, Ohio State Representative for District 57, stops by current Ohio political events.
Local artist Rich Miller shows off his art and talks about his artistic style on The Hazel Chapman Show.
The Ohio Department of Aging inducted 12 older Ohioans into the Ohio Senior Citizens Hall of Fames and presented the state’s Elder Caregiver Award to five Ohioans during an awards ceremony at the Ohio Statehouse Atrium on May 22, 2012.
presents The Water Series with this installment of The Adventures of Ethel Mermaid and Tad Pole. Join this splashy duo as they set out to discover everything they can about water.
Judge Darrell Bilancini presides over this episode of the Avon Lake Municipal Court from July 10, 2012.
Public Access Program Schedule
- Midnight; 8 a.m.; 4 p.m. Sunday Service ofChurch
- 1 a.m.; 9 a.m.; 5 p.m. Sunday Mass
- 3 a.m.; 11 a.m.; 7 p.m. Indelible Impression with Traci McBride
- 4 a.m.; 12 p.m.; 8 p.m. Jan & Jean: On the Scene with Jan Van Wagner & Jean Sekulic
- 5:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m.; 9:30 p.m. Out & About with Barb & Andre, the Video Storytellers
- 6 a.m.; 2 p.m.; 10 p.m. The Hazel Chapman Show
- The broadcasts its service live on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m.
Government Access Program Schedule
- 1 a.m./p.m.; 7 a.m./p.m. 2012 Ohio Senior Citizens Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony
- 4 a.m./p.m.; 10 a.m./p.m. The Water Series presented by the Avon Lake Municipal Utilities
- 5 a.m./p.m.; 11 a.m./p.m. – July 10, 2012
Avon Lake Community Television is on the web at avonlake.pegcentral.com.
ALC-TV is a community based television station. Programming is generated by Avon Lake residents. If you would like to produce a program, it is necessary to schedule a minimum of two weeks in advance. If you have any questions or comments for us, call 440-933-7677.
Avon Lake Community Television is now available on Time Warner Cable channels 12 & 97 and W.O.W. Cable channels 21 & 22.