Avon Lake’s annual Candidates Night is Thursday, Oct. 25 at 7 p.m. in the Avon Lake High School Performing Arts Center.
The evening, hosted by the senior government class, will feature a number of local races. Senior government students will host and moderate the forum.
A reception will follow the program in the High School Commons. The event is open to the public. For any additional details please contact Mark Talarek at Avon Lake High School at email@example.com.
Scheduled to appear at the debate are:
- Court of Common Pleas Judge: Judge Frank Janik, Richard Ramsey
- Lorain County Clerk of Courts: Ron Nabakowski, Jason Schmidt
- Lorain County Commissioner: Lori Kokoski, Mike Musto and Ted Kalo, Philip Van Treuren
- Sheriff: Phil Stammitti, A.J. Torres
- 9th District Court of Appeals Clair Dickinson, Jennifer Hensal
- State representative: District 57, Matt Lundy, Rae Lynn Brady
- Ohio Supreme Court: William O’Neill, Mike Skindell
- Congress: 9th District, Marcy Kaptur
For information on all the candidates, go to Avon-Avon Lake Patch's Election Page.